That was an understatement!
We had a full furnace and duct cleaning done today, and THIS is what they found in ONE duct.
Needless to say the company earned their money! LOL. They recommended a full duct sanitize and antibacterial treatment to go along with the cleaning (we we took!). Steve stayed while they did the job, and he's pretty sure the worker is going back with some stories to tell tonight! He was pretty impressed (well...grossed out impressed :P)

Wow that is gross. It's a good thing you decided to clean them.
ReplyDeleteEwwww... we run into this too. I have always had two dogs in the house and dog hair is everywhere. The people who came out the last time recommended putting screen down over under your vent cover to catch the dog hair. It works great! I just scrap it off like I do lint in the dryer.
ReplyDeleteThat is just gross :) Your house looks great - can't wait to see the after pictures
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is gross and to think that the previous owner was breathing that in all the time!
ReplyDelete