I went around and washed down ALL the walls and baseboards with bleach...wow, they look better! Following that I did a little more work on the windows....then came my dreaded job. Honestly, the MOST dreaded job of the entire house. The laundry closet. It was nasty! The cupboard doors on the outside were bad, and it took me at least 30mins to just get them clean...then inside.
Look at the little friend I made...
Okay, he wasn't soooo little. I realized the photo I took didn't look nearly as spectacular until I put my size 8 foot next to it...yikes!!
Lots more to do...but we're making progress!At least I went in today to see my new (extra deep!) bathtub in place and ready to be tiled in! Looking forward to actually using it....


That is the scariest dust bunny I have ever seen - wowzers!
ReplyDeleteGross!!!
ReplyDeleteYuck . . . and kinda funny.
ReplyDelete