I hope none of the other parents in Carter's class mind me posting this. I didn't think there would be too much harm though since my little blog is really just viewed by good family and friends who would see the photo eventually anyways ;)Friday, February 19, 2010
Class Photo!
Carter's class photo for Preschool. So cute! (sorry it scanned a bit crooked)
I hope none of the other parents in Carter's class mind me posting this. I didn't think there would be too much harm though since my little blog is really just viewed by good family and friends who would see the photo eventually anyways ;)
I hope none of the other parents in Carter's class mind me posting this. I didn't think there would be too much harm though since my little blog is really just viewed by good family and friends who would see the photo eventually anyways ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute :)
ReplyDelete