Friday, February 12, 2010

Artwork!

I had to take a pic of this! This is Carter's first real painting. He loves artwork, but usually it's pretty abstract! LOL. He did this one a few months ago (right after he turned 3) and they've had it up displayed at preschool. His teacher tells me that it's pretty impressive for a 3 year old to draw a person with the face in the right proportion and to be concerned with all the body parts. WTG Carter!

My favorite part - above the eyes there are two lines. I thought it was hair. Carter told me, no it's eyebrows. He didn't need hair. He NEEDED eyebrows. The kid is weirdly obsessed with eyebrows. Makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. So funny, so is my kid! We were making a collage for the Grandparents and we put the face pieces down and he said I need to cut out eyebrows - weird huh!

    ReplyDelete