Wednesday, February 3, 2010

...and so it begins!

I wanted to take some before and after pics of the house renos...but oops...this morning I let the contractor in to start in the bathroom as I let someone else to in to give me another estimate. 10 minutes later I remembered to take my photo...and wow, Glenn is FAST! He already started!! :)

We have two bathrooms upstairs. They're back to back - one main one, and one off the master bedroom. This is the main bathroom as Glenn started destruction! There were sliding glass doors on the tub, but they're already gone...
This is the same bathroom about an hour later! LOL. The left side of the photo shows the wall between the two bathrooms - gone! (It'll go back up obviously, but first - plumbing!)Even more spectacular...bathroom 2! This one is in the master bedroom. It didn't have a tub - just a REALLY nasty standing shower. We're gutting it and putting in a nice soaker tub just for moi! The photos don't really show it, but the bathrooms were reallllllllly old, dingy, and most of all dirty. Can't wait to pee in a nice new bathroom! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment