Monday, February 15, 2010

Sonic!

Here's a silly little blog post...mostly for my sister! ;)
We Laus love Sonic! I am very sad that there isn't one closer to us in SF. Whenever we drive anywhere remotely close to one, we have to make a pitstop. Steve and Carter are quite fond of the food. I have to say I can take it or leave it. I'm pretty picky as far as my fast food goes. What I do love it their limeades! My past favorite (well, still my favorite overall) HAS to be a Strawberry Limeade. I could seriously drink one of these every day! However, I made the mistake a while back at looking at the nutrition information of one of these babies...and I can hardly bring myself to order a bevvie with that much sugar (41 grams!!) and calories (400!) in it. So, I've traded it in for the Low Cal diet Cherry Limeade. Almost as good, and very refreshing!
We were excited to learn that a location opened up in Hayward recently. Hayward isn't that close to us, but for a treat now and then...maybe! We stopped in today since we were over looking at an appliance outlet store. Since I had my camera I snapped some silly pics!Steve enjoying his lime real fruit slush...Steve making fun of Nancy - who came and ordered a peach iced tea one time. Come ON...over everything else on the menu. For shame! :P
and finally Carter...who really lucked out because instead of milk or orange juice he actually got an orange slush for being a good boy today. Nice surprise with that is he didn't even come close to finishing it. He couldn't stand to wait for it to melt a bit! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like it . . . tried it in NC and it wasn't that good. Danny got a yummy drink, mine sucked!

    Reese like it tho . . . well, she likes "fast" food. Stinker.

    ReplyDelete