I don't want to overwhelm Blogger and lose my posts...so here's some more before pics!
This is the dining room taken from the living room.

The living room, taken from the same spot as the last pic (the room "L"'s.)

Looking up to the 2nd floor.

The family room from the kitchen (it has a lovely view of the garage! LOL). Tne cupboard is where the washer/dryer goes.

The dining room looking into the living room.

Kitchen from the dining room (littered with cleaning and reno supplies and a few snacks)

Kitchen from where the fridge goes. We are redoing the cabinets to a light mocha color and getting new appliances.

Kitche view from the other side.

Kithen view from the family room

View from the living room window...I cleaned this one before I took the pic! LOL

Backyard from the patio door...needs a lot of cleanup.

Carter seeing what I'm doing ;)

View from the backyard.

Garage interior..this one is just for dad, since I knew he'd want to see! :P
Victoria, it hardy seems as bad as you made it sound, LOL! I love that you have a Bay view... Are you planning on putting down grass in the backyard or is it too small? (Hard to tell form the photos)
ReplyDeleteIn any case, I am sure your hard work and renos will pay off and you'll have many happy years in your new home. Good luck!
Enjoying the pictures ;)
ReplyDelete