Generally, I am very happy and feel blessed to be a Stay at Home Mom. I know lots of families can't afford the priviledge. I sort of lucked in in not *having* to go back to work after having Carter when we moved to the US. Since I can't legally work here, I can't feel too bad about not being able to. We make due with my little scrapbooking income. :)
That being said, as much as I enjoy Carter and we have lots of fun together, it does get tedious some days. (Okay, lots of days!). This video is a prime example of why all SAHM's need a night out. LOL. Carter got this ukelele in Hawaii. We told him if he was good there he could choose one thing to bring back home. Just my luck this is pretty much the only thing that caught his eye. All week long I've been serenaded with the likes of Bon Jovi, Journey, and some less contemporary hits like "Row Row Row Your Boat". What have I heard the most (and I mean for LONG periods of time) is this song Carter composed all by himself. ENJOY!
Man, I need a night out! LOL


OMGosh so cute! hey, I suppose a ukelele is at least quieter than a drum set!
ReplyDeleteYou could make the uke *disappear*... LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's almost as bad as the song he sang for 20 minutes on the drive up to the crater! I think you've got a future singer/songwriter on your hands. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't watch the video right now - Danny is sleeping :) I'll come back.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had written down the diaper questions - it would have been a super funny blog.
You are very lucky, btw!
So cute Mr. C! I hear ya loud and clear girl... I am so in your boat rowing the wrong direction most days! *sigh* Hugs from one SAHM to another!!!
ReplyDelete