Today we ventured over to Tanforan mall. There is a brand new play place opened right outside of Target, and although I hadn't seen it in person, I'd heard it looked FUN. It WAS! It's nice to have a place like this that is catered to littler kids - I'd say over age 6 or so would be bored. I have to say the $9 price tag was a little steep (and I warned Carter that we wouldn't be going too often, this was a treat). He played there quite happily for almost two hours though, and even met up with a few friends. All the play equipment, and the floor is soft and the cool thing is that everything features movement!
I thought I took lots of cute pics, but when you have a squiggly boy and a moving background...well, they didn't turn out too well. Here are a few though!
Carter and his friend Elijah sitting in the wheel...it was turning!
Elijah, Carter and their friend Maya jumping on the waterbed.
Carter spinning - one of his favorite activities!
I wish I would have caught a decent pic of his favorite attraction. The coconut tree! It was pretty cool. Basically a spinning tree with hanging coconuts you could ride on!Not sure what is in store for tomorrow. First off...ugh, back to the endodontist for another round of gum surgery. This week they are taking tissue from one side and transplanting it to the other side (the bad side). I am REALLY not looking forward to that. Might need to open a bottle of wine tonight ;) Wish me luck! After this, I just need to go back next week to get the stitches out.


No comments:
Post a Comment