I've had this photo of Carter and Steve to scrap for a pretty long time. Carter doesn't look too impressed in it, but they looked so cute all dressed up together. The day I took it we were off to my friend Julie's wedding. Seems like so very long ago! :( I spent a lot of time chatting with my friend Sam last night, and I got really super homesick for all my Montreal friends. Julie and Sam in particular. Both of these ladies are and always will be two of my very favorite people. MISS YOU GUYS!!! xxxTuesday, April 6, 2010
WeScrap Week 3!
Week 3 of the designer contest is here, and here is my design! This week was to pull inspiration from photos. Photos of dresses to be exact! The contest gave us about 12 beautiful dresses to choose from and we needed to take inspiration from two of them. It was very fun! :)
I've had this photo of Carter and Steve to scrap for a pretty long time. Carter doesn't look too impressed in it, but they looked so cute all dressed up together. The day I took it we were off to my friend Julie's wedding. Seems like so very long ago! :( I spent a lot of time chatting with my friend Sam last night, and I got really super homesick for all my Montreal friends. Julie and Sam in particular. Both of these ladies are and always will be two of my very favorite people. MISS YOU GUYS!!! xxx
I've had this photo of Carter and Steve to scrap for a pretty long time. Carter doesn't look too impressed in it, but they looked so cute all dressed up together. The day I took it we were off to my friend Julie's wedding. Seems like so very long ago! :( I spent a lot of time chatting with my friend Sam last night, and I got really super homesick for all my Montreal friends. Julie and Sam in particular. Both of these ladies are and always will be two of my very favorite people. MISS YOU GUYS!!! xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww, what a cute photo...it does seem like such a long time ago....:(
ReplyDeleteBut I am so happy you where part of it :)
We miss you too V, Carter and Steve!!! LOTS & lots!!!
Julie xoxo