Tuesday, April 6, 2010

House Update!

I realized as I was uploading the other photos that I haven't shown off the finished bathrooms yet! The entire house is pretty much cleaned and unpacked. We still have (and probably will have for years!) tons of odd little jobs, but it's clean and starting to feel like home! I will start taking some pics to show the before and after!

In the meantime, here are the upstairs bathrooms - our biggest reno projects! The first one below is Carter's bathroom...
This one is the master bath in our bedroom. The flash on the camera blew out the color a bit - you can see it a bit better in the second photo. It's a nice calming green to the funky sea blue of Carter's bathroom.
And as a reminder...here is a before pic of Carter's bathroom the day we moved in. I WISH we had taken a photo of our bathroom before we started. It was soooo GROSS. I couldn't even go in! Everything in both bathrooms from the floor, to the walls, to fixtures and bathtubs is NEW. I love it!! I am especially loving the extra deep tub we put in the master bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment