Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scrapbook News!


I forgot I haven't announced my exciting news on my blog yet! :D
Last week, while we were away, I learned that I was chosen to be a designer for WeScrap! If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll remember for the past few weeks I'd been participating in challenges to earn this position...and I DID!
I am so excited. WeScrap is a great community of scrapbookers, and best of all they have an amazing online store, a fantastic kit club every month, and some cool and inspiring designers. I just got my very first kit to design with, and I am IN LOVE! Be sure to check them out. Their kits are loaded with goodies and sell for a fantastic price.
Be sure to hop on over this coming Saturday - May 1st! The first Saturday in May is traditionally National Scrapbook Day. All the designers are planning some fun games, challenges, and there are even some prizes! I'll be doing a layout tutorial Saturday evening - so be sure to grab your supplies and hop on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment