Here's an example! Friday afternoon, Carter was having a playdate, and I was sitting chatting with a mommy friend when the doorbell rang. When I answered, I was quite to surprised to see a huge and HEAVY box on the doorstep addressed to me! I hadn't ordered anything online, and it's nowhere near my birthday or any other occassion when I should get a parcel. Hmm...
So, Deborah and I (with the help of Carter who also got right in on the excitment!) opened up the box and this was inside!
What a nice surprise! Several weeks ago, I was online and a survey popped up at the top of the forum we use for our Mother's Club. The survey said it would take about 10 minutes, and it was about cookware. Normally I would have skipped it, but since I was at loose ends I figured hey, why not. Filled it out, and was promised the chance to win a 10 piece Calphalon cookware set. I figured ehh...never win, and forgot about it.A week or so after that, I got an email saying thanks for my participation and that I was invited to join the Big Tent (the forum we use) group for Calphalon and one user would win the big set. Again, I thought ehhh, but I did join. Well, inside the forum it stated that not too many people had taken the survey, so they were offering the first 500 people who joined the group a free piece of cookware. Things like this never work out, so again...forgot about it.
However, the pesky group kept interfering with my Mother's Club group and I was tempted to delete it...when I read, hey, people were posting that they DID get free cookware. Some got pots, some got knives, some got waffle makers, some got full sets of stuff. I mentioned to Steve, hmmm...wonder if I will get something. Another while went by though, and again I forgot.
So....back to my Friday afternoon. Open up my box and was suprised (okay shocked!) to see that I did indeed get a 100% FREE box of cookware from Calphalon. A letter inside thanked me for my time and all they asked in return is that I write a short review on their website (which of course I will do). I got the 8 piece (one small omlette pan is missing from the pic - already used it!) deluxe Stainless Steel cookware set valued at over $400! To top it all off, by writing a review I still have the chance to win the 10 piece set. Cool.
Thanks Calphalon!! :) If you saw the state of our old cookware you'd know how grateful we really are!! LOL


So pretty :) Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteJust be careful - it doesn't look non-stick from the pictures. Not that you don't know how to cook, but we have a small one we got for a wedding gift and it looks terrible now b/c of burning food on it! lol. Still works, just looks well - gross.
Wow, that is pretty amazing and you are most deserving of this great gift! Enjoy your cookware!
ReplyDelete