Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Well, we are all starting to feel a bit better around here...just in time for Easter! Tomorrow (Easter Sunday) we are having over lots of friends to help us celebrate the holiday as well as our first *real* dinner in our new house. (Hopefully they won't notice that it's still a mess! LOL)

I'm making a turkey dinner...with Carter's special request for dessert - pumpkin pie. My kid has LOVED pumpkin pie since his very first taste of it at about 9mos old. He told me this morning that he would give me the world's biggest kiss if I made one for dinner...so how can I resist! Since some of our guests are also bringing dessert, we should be well fed. Who ever complained about too much dessert anyways! ;)

Carter and I made these little favors/placeholders to make the dinner table extra festive. Aren't they cute??!
We're having the traditional egg hunt after breakfast tomorrow, so I will take some pics of Carter combing the house for his Easter basket and update soon. I was hoping we'd go to church, but sadly I think we're all coughing a little too much still for that. Oh well. A great day ahead anyways! :)

1 comment:

  1. The baskets turned out super cute Victoria! (no surprises there of course...)

    ReplyDelete