I'm looking forward to what Week 3 has in store...In other news, we're still trying to wrangle ourselves together over here. We had a really good weekend last week, but by Sunday night things were falling apart again. Carter was sick and throwing up, and I wasn't far behind. It became pretty obvious we ate something BAD! Then Steve came down with it...and he's STILL got it. When are we all going to get better??!!
This morning I also headed to the dentist, well, actually the endodontist. Last fall I got this weird abcess on my gum. The doctor gave me some antiobiotics to clear up the infection, but warned the next time it happened, I'd need surgery on it. We both hoped it was a fluke. However, about 2 weeks ago right before I got the flu...it was back. UGH!
So, I headed over this morning full of dread and the unexpected. Overall, it wasn't as bad (painful) as I expected, but indeed, I did have my gum split open and my whole mouth is kind of achy. I have two follow up appts for the next few weeks as well.
Soooooo looking forward to mid-April when we are off to HAWAII! :)


Creative . . . and I agree, not you! lol.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys are feeling better. You need a break! Let me know if you need some unpacking help :) I am not very free but can always lend a hand.