Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Surviving...maybe...

Yikes! What a week....

It's 11:45pm...
Moving, cleaning, renovations still in full swing.
Carter's asthma attacks are back with a vengance...he's been coughing up a storm. He's up.
Steve's now sick...looks/sounds like the flu. He's up.
I'm still having some lovely ongoing health issues. Topped off with PMS! ;) I'm up.

We haven't eaten a real meal in days (um, yes, this likely contributes to the illness).
Last night we had spaghetti - from a box, with a jar sauce...and ONLY spaghetti. :S

The old house is a mess.
The new house is a mess.

Seriously...my supermommy status is wearing thin...maybe I'm fired...

Off to bed...maybe some sleep with help us all. For now, I had to get it all off my chest!
Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

  1. :( Well at least the move is almost done. And Hawaii is less than 2 months away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if I can help in anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete