Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WeScrap DT call

WeScrap is having a call for new designers! I LOVE this site, and I've been lucky to find lots of fun people and great inspiration through there. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll remember that about 6 months ago, I ever won a SLICE from participating in their online crop. You can't get a better forum than that!
So, I decided to throw my name in for the running. I'd love to design for them! Between being so sick lately (hey, the dr said my flu last week was H1N1, so I had a right in feeling so crappy), and the move (you should see this disaster of a house), I probably have no right in dropping everything to do some scrapbooking. Hopefully it will be theraputic though - regardless of the outcome! As I said, I'd love to design for them, but the competition is looking fierce! :) Good luck to all though!
I spent most of the morning today working on the first assignment. So cool! All designers/models need "A Glossy" - a self portrait of themselves. So, the challenge was to create a layout with a closeup photo of yourself, and include 5 facts about yourself on it. I had fun doing mine...and it WAS theraputic!
Here it is! Papers are by Lilibee and I used some Prima accents as well as a little lace I had laying around.

Wish me luck! And be sure to stop by at WeScrap! Sounds like they are planning another online crop in about 2 weeks....and they're giving away ANOTHER SLICE!! I want one of my readers to win it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment