I am having a LUCKY month! First I won my lovely cookware set, and then today I came home to some cool mail!
I won a Gift certificate to Lullaby Lane in San Bruno!
Last Wednesday the store hosted an event for our Mother's Club. It was fun evening out with shopping, sale, and lots of food and wine! It was a good chance to shop around without the kids and chat with some of the mommas. I did get some MEGA baby envy looking at all the teeny tiny baby things in the store...sigh. It was a fun time though. :)
If you're expecting, have a little one or have a gift to buy, I'd totally recommend you stop by the store! Lullaby Lane - San Mateo Avenue, San Bruno, CA
Now what to buy...guess it's time to go SHOPPING! Lots of baby gifts to buy...or maybe something little for Carter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow - congrats!
ReplyDelete