Monday, April 26, 2010

Hawaii Pics!

We're back from our long awaited and much too short trip to Maui! It was a great trip, filled with lots of fun and relaxation. Here are a few pics from the trip...

Me and my sweet boy!Nancy, Carter and "the Captain" in Lahaina Lahaina harbour
Our whale watching trip - a mommy and baby!
RIGHT next to the boat
Carter trying to hang 10! LOL
Carter and I in front of the Lahaina Banyan tree
Carter and the Jeep we rented for the week (Carter LOVES Jeeps..so we got it just for him)
Carter and his grandparents

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool that your family was there!!! Awesome photos! Looks like you had a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, love the whales ones especially - how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fab trip! I love Carter's outfit :)

    And your Dad looks great - I can tell he lost alot of weight. I hope he is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete