Monday, May 3, 2010

Winner!

People have been telling me I have to go buy some lotto tickets. I guess I really should...I won AGAIN!

This is the 3rd prize I've won in as many weeks. First the cookware set, then the lullabye lane gift card...and now...a gift card from Mollie Stones (grocery store) and a coloring set and markers for Carter. SWEET!

I feel sort of bad, I don't actually shop that often at Mollie Stones...shh...it's a bit pricey for our family. However, Carter adores the free supervised play area there, and I often let him go in there and go grab a coffee at Peets (in the store) with my friends.

They have a drawing every month for a family winner and we won! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shut up!!! That is crazy . . . I say use it for a yummy sandwich from the deli (and Carter can still go in the playroom).

    ReplyDelete