Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We Scrap Design Reveal!

I am still super excited to have been chosen as a designer for WeScrap! I received my first kit last week, and it was chock full of super yummy stuff from Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, and more. There is even an awesome bottle of Shimmer Spritz! The kit is called "Made in Manhattan" and can be ordered over at the store HERE.

Here are some of the projects I made with it...nothing has been added. Everything here has been made with the one kit, and I still have scraps!

This first LO is photos from our summer trip to San Diego last summer. We visited the Wild Animal Park and had a GREAT time! The summer colors of the papers really caught the vacation feel!
Here's a photo of my dad and I 2 weeks ago in Hawaii. I realized when looking at our photos from the trip, there are NEVER any photos of just my dad and I. This is one where we actually both look decent! Mmm...pina coladas!
All the papers in the kit are double sided. I LOVE that one side has the oranges and the greens - great for outdoor pics and boy stuff. The other side has pretty pinks and fushias! COOL! This photo is a family photo we had taken in 2008.
This LO was FUN to make. I'm not great with a lot of white space, but the Glimmer Spritz helped to shake up any dullness I was feeling. You've gotta love these awesome canvas flowers from Jillibean Soup. I put them on the LO and then spritzed overtop - made a cool shadow effect. This LO ended up a little too thick to scan, so sorry for the border.
Lastly, I had a TON of scraps! Every time I turn around Carter seems to get invited to a bday party. That kid is POPULAR! LOL. Well, most of the time I don't know the parents all that well, and it makes me sad to put a ton of work into a big card knowing it probably get thrown away. So, I took my scraps and decided to make 4X4 mini cards for all the girls with bdays coming up. Figures though, I think they're still too pretty to be throw away cards. Maybe I'll save these for my girlfriends' bdays!
Hope you enjoyed my reveal! :)
Hop on over and join us at WeScrap!

6 comments:

  1. You ROCKED this kit!! =) Love the mini cards too! Those are my favorite to make (as far as cards go)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work us beautiful! And, I love the mini cards they look super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations with this kit Victoria! Love me those cards girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO work Victoria. Love the cards you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly lots of great pages and cards! All that was from one kit? You seriously rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!! Can't believe you already scrapped a Hawaii pic...speaking of which, I didn't print that pic! And I LOVE those black letter stickers...must have some!

    ReplyDelete