Monday, May 10, 2010

One Year!

It was one year ago that I started this humble little blog. It's been filled with news of family, friends, scrapbooking, and everyday "stuff". I got a notice this morning that in this year my blog has logged over 3600 hits. I'm sure some people will snuff at this and think it's nothing...however, I think it's pretty impressive!

Thanks for dropping by to read and for all your comments. I LOOOOVE comments! I've had a few people tell me they can't leave one. You should have the opportunity to leave an anonymous comment (and just add your name at the end), or you can make a google or blogger account. It's free, secure, and you don't need to have your own blog to get an account. If you have one I encourage you to become a follower of my blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vicki! Congrats one your 1 year blog-a-versary! I check it very often (I'm pretty much always up to date). 3600 hits is amazing! That's 10 people every single day! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! How do you find out your hits??? I had no idea . . . but then again, no one reads mine!

    ReplyDelete