Friday, September 11, 2009

News and a Carter update!

Let's start with the good news!

I think I posted a few weeks ago that I was approached to be a Design Team member for the Rubber Road Adventures Ezine (a magazine published solely on the web for those of you who don't know). I was really excited, and it's been fun to get started since this is primarily a stamping position rather than a scrapbooking one (I'll be doing both though)

Well, this morning my first two tutorials were published. Just tiny ones on how to create using your die-cut machines. Lots more to come in the next few weeks though!

Check it out:
http://rubberroadadventures.blogspot.com/


and the bad news...a Carter update.

He's still not looking very good. The swelling has gone down, and not too much bruising. So, that's a plus. It definitely hurts to touch though, and the bite did break the skin...more scratched it, but it bled. We are hoping it will not scar, but it might. :( Right now we are mostly concerned about the few blisters that have appeared on it and worrying about infection.

Thanks for all your kinds words and hugs you've sent to Carter. We did get some positive results/discussion from both the school and the parents. I know lots of you were asking.

1 comment:

  1. oh man poor wee dude,i hope he is ok, i have been thinking about him!!

    as for you good news ... thats awesome really great im going to check out your articles!!

    ReplyDelete