Wow Victoria, that looks terrible. I really hope he heals quickly and it doesn't affect his going to school. I hope the school takes a zero tollerance policy stand on this- I think it's unacceptable. Lots of love to Carter!!!
Oh my goodness what a poor wee man! but WTH was the school teacher doing whlist this was happening? seriously id be so angry if it was my wee man, im so angry and its not my wee man hes too cute for anyone to do this to! hope he is ok x
OMW!!!! I saw an pic of his healing, and first thought he was bit by a dog! I human child did this! You poor thing, and on his first day! I can not imagine what I would do if this were my child! Praying for a speedy recovery and patience from you! Hope all is well in school land!
Wow Victoria, that looks terrible. I really hope he heals quickly and it doesn't affect his going to school.
ReplyDeleteI hope the school takes a zero tollerance policy stand on this- I think it's unacceptable.
Lots of love to Carter!!!
:( Poor little C! Kisses!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what a poor wee man! but WTH was the school teacher doing whlist this was happening? seriously id be so angry if it was my wee man, im so angry and its not my wee man hes too cute for anyone to do this to! hope he is ok x
ReplyDeleteHoly shark attack! THAT'S impressive!
ReplyDeleteI just read this news this morning. OMG! That is brutal. I hope he heals quickly!
ReplyDeleteOMW!!!! I saw an pic of his healing, and first thought he was bit by a dog! I human child did this! You poor thing, and on his first day! I can not imagine what I would do if this were my child! Praying for a speedy recovery and patience from you! Hope all is well in school land!
ReplyDelete