Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby cards!

I was asked to make up some simple baby cards for our Mother's Club. I think they turned out pretty cute! Blue and pink cardstock with a white word on it. Covered with a baby foot imprinted vellum overlay. I cut out the little safety pins with my Cricut and made tiny coordinating bows (didn't really think that one through...24 bows later my fingers were cramped! LOL). The envelopes have baby feet stamped on them. Inside the card it says "Congratulations" and there is a smaller set of baby feet stamped.

A reminder that I'm always taking custom orders for invitations, announcement, custom cards and other special orders - even scrapbooking. A card like the ones above are generally around $3 each - but in bulk they drop to around $2.50. I can work with your budget, so shoot me an email if you're interested! Now is the time to order your Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment