Here is a layout I made of the very last crop I attended before we moved. Hard to believe that was one year ago in just a few weeks! Such a fun crop, and lots of laughs and goodbyes.
Here's another Layout I made about the friends I'd met through cropping and shopping there.
I really do miss my friends, the gossiping, the scrapbooking...everything...but I REALLY miss shopping there. Lucky for me they have a great online store, and I can keep in touch with my friends through their message board. If you're looking for a great spot to meet some scrappy friends check it out: www.scrapbookstar.ca.I also have to hype up their monthly kits. Very cool value for a TON of stuff each month. Try 'em out! http://www.scrapbookstar.ca/shop.asp?SubCategoryID=394
I am really disappointed to be missing the next crop - it's a Crop for The Cure! Such a great cause, and such a fun way to get involved and enjoy yourself too. If you can't be there, then consider donating a prize, or making a donation to the cause!
I LOVE SCRAPBOOK STAR (and I miss you all soooooo much! My photo better be up at that crop! ;) LOL)


We miss you more.... funny you posted this.... on my table is the pic of the two of us! :) I started the page Friday at SS... boy I miss you!
ReplyDeletexxx
and we miss you :(
ReplyDeleteLots.
Every day!