Love it!! :)guess i need some blue.... ;) That's ok, i still have some pics of C left to scrap!Miss you.
Love your girly card! So, pretty. I have three boys, so I know what you mean about using blue all the time. Fun to use pink sometimes, too.
love the pink girly card...would be great for girl friend personal card
Your card is super cute! I love this stamp and the sentiment is just perfect! very nice!
Free Blog CounterPoker Blog
Love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteguess i need some blue.... ;) That's ok, i still have some pics of C left to scrap!
Miss you.
Love your girly card! So, pretty. I have three boys, so I know what you mean about using blue all the time. Fun to use pink sometimes, too.
ReplyDeletelove the pink girly card...would be great for girl friend personal card
ReplyDeleteYour card is super cute! I love this stamp and the sentiment is just perfect! very nice!
ReplyDelete