I was complaining (good naturedly!) a few weeks ago that I've entered scrap related contest after contest and I never win. Well...I finally did!! Woot!!
Leah had offered a very cool and generous giveaway of COPIC MARKERS! (I posted about the giveaway last week). I've been dying for some of these babies! There are so many cool techniques out there, and they are such great quality markers. At $5 or more a piece though, it's hard to work within a budget (hint hint...my bday is soon!) :P
Well, I WON! I am sooo excited. Just to win in general, and also to get such an awesome prize. Thanks a million Leah!
On the same note, check out her blog. It's always full of scrappy goodness, but on September 11th she uploaded a really beautiful tribute page of 9/11/01. Hard to believe it's been 8 years since that day. I've always wanted to do a layout about it...but I never have. Leah's is beautiful, as is her entire blog post about that day. I'm not American, but the whole world was touched that day...and I think we can all be thankful for the people who serve with their lives each and every day!
Here's a direct link to her post:
http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2009/09/11/in-tribute-to-those-affected-by-9-11/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that is an amazing LO!! and congrats on winning thats great news :D
ReplyDeleteoh and October sounds fantastic!!
ReplyDelete