Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Carter-isms

Here's a little something Carter came out with yesterday that I figured I better record somewhere...too silly not to remember!

Carter: "Mom, when I grow up to be a Fireman, I'm going to make sure you never catch on fire"
Me: "Thanks Carter. I wouldn't want to catch on fire"
Carter: "Yeah, because it's dirty and very very hot"
Me: "That's true"
Carter: "Mom, if you do catch on fire, I'll get water and put out the fire"
Me: "Thanks." "Are you going to put out fires when you grow up then?"
Carter: "NOOOO! I will drive the Firetruck. It's VERY important"

Carter's been wanting to be a Fireman for a pretty long time. Oh yeah, and on his days off he's going to drive the Police Car! :)

At least if I do spontaneously burst into flames I'll be in good hands! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment