It's the first day of fall this week, but it sure doesn't feel like it in California. It's hot hot HOT! Inland, more than 100 degrees this weekend! Love it!!! (although I do miss the cooling at night)
I'm still in the *fall* mood though, so it was nice to see this challenge over at WeScrap. Ally pointed out the challenge to me, and it was so fun to do! Scrapbook a layout using at least 2 school supplies. It didn't have to be a Back to School layout, but I figured why not. I've been anxious to scrapbook Carter's first day of preschool. The second part of the challenge was to create a card using only the scraps for a card. LOVE my card! I'll be saving it to send to someone special!


There's still time left (the contest ends Monday) to enter. A great challenge even if you don't walk away with the prize (which btw is a guest DT spot for October!)


Very nice!! Who makes those papers?
ReplyDeleteCosmo Cricket - it's the new Boyfriend line :)
ReplyDelete