Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carter's birthday on Sprout!

If you're a regular reader of my blog then you'll remember a few weeks ago I sent in the Elmo card to Sprout TV. They get a lot of cards every day, and a few are chosen to actually get featured on TV. I was hoping the card I made for Carter would get on...but who knew??!

I was happy to see it WAS on. This video (sorry for the crappy quality - it's hard to video TV) is Carter watching it for the first time (he's watched it at least 10 times since).

If you watch along the bottom of the screen about 2/3 the way through the bday song you'll see his name run along the bottom of the screen too.

I can't believe he is three today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. First off I can not believe your son is 3 already - sigh, means mine is not that far off. Happy belated birthday to your little man. That is awesome that his birthday got mentioned. He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete