I hope you enjoy the samples of my work in the next post below. It would truly be a pleasure to design for you!
Here are two of my all time favorite projects designed with CC projects -
A shaped layout made with product from the Little Boys 8X8 line.
A card and matching envelope with my new "all time favorite" paper line - Early Bird!
I have lots of examples of cards and layouts in the next post. Thank you so much!!


Fantastic projects! I especially LOVE the Jack's World mini-album! I was never really in love with that line for some reason, but that mini looks awesome! Good luck to you :)
ReplyDeleteHey Vicki!
ReplyDeleteCute Carter video! Now I think I need to invest in the Cosmo Cricket line...
Cheers and good luck!
Jill :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Victoria! Great submissions and Carter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat work Victoria!! Love the CArter video too! How can they turn that down!!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteShirley (Chilly)
Great work - you do an awesome job!!!!! Go Carter !!! Brooke ran to the computer to see her BF:)
ReplyDeleteawesome los but i am ever more in love with the fantastic and super cute Mr Carter!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!!! Too cute Victoria! Nothing like a little charmer to do all the talkin'!! LOL!
ReplyDelete