Here's a layout I did recently using the awesome holiday line from Cosmo Cricket. I'm happy with how the layout turned out (although the scanned image looks a bit bland - sorry). The real cuteness of it is told in the journaling though...
Christmas Eve 2008. Carter was ready for bed and we started the tradition of putting out a letter with cookies and milk for Santa. Carter wasn't quite 2.5 yet, so I didn't know how he'd respond to it all. He ended up really getting in the spirit though, and was quite excited for Santa to come. Well, next thing we know he's gone and picked up a cookie and taken a bite. Steve and I both gasped (playfully) at the same time and said "Carter, that was SANTA'S cookie".Well! The poor little guy looked astonished and burst into tears. He was so afraid that Santa wouldn't come. He spit out the cookie pieces! Lucky Grandma came to the rescue with a new cookie for Santa and Christmas was saved! :)


I love that story. It makes me sad for him every time...
ReplyDelete