Okay, I really really really love Cosmo Cricket. If you know me, and you know my scrapbooking, you know this. Here is living proof of the fact. This is about HALF of my CC stash. ((blush)) (and ahem, let's hope Steve doesn't peek at this and see how much I really have!)Cosmo Cricket is having a Design Team call. I have been waffling back and forth on whether I should apply or not. I've never tried out for a manufacturer DT. Mostly because there are so few that I could see myself always loving their product. I always love CC!! So, I've decided (at 11pm 2 days before the call is over) that if you don't try you'll never know. At the very least maybe someone from Cosmo is going to look at my blog!
Soooo...now I'm offline for the next 24 hours as I go through my online galleries, my scrapbook, and my card collections to see what I can come up with to submit. Maybe I'll even have a chance to make a little something new..."Early Bird" is calling my name... :)
Check back on July 1st and see what I've come up with! Wish me LUCK!


ive got my fingers crossed for you i really hope you get it :D
ReplyDelete(Its Jemma my google account is playing up)