Here are a few photos from the day:
Carter playing in the bark with the trucks - he did that for almost 45mins!
Hotdogs for lunch! Mmmm...hotdogs! I looooove hotdogs! LOL
This HAD to be the highlight of the day - serve your own lemonade. Carter caught onto this waaaay too fast for Mommy's liking!
Carter with his preschool buds - Brooke and Bernard. Eating lunch, and being silly!
Sliding at the park. Climb, slide, repeat...he loved this!
Picking flowers for Mommy. Thanks Carter!
Only another 10 days or so and the summer preschool program starts. Carter will be going by himself to preschool now that he is over the minimum 2yrs/9mos. Previously it was more of a playgroup where I stayed. He is quite excited to go, and even more excited that he has a brand new Thomas backpack to take with him. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few tears on that first day alone though (from Carter AND me!) ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment