I've also had a busy week. The Mother's Club is running the concession stand for the next two weeks, so I've taken my turns at working it, childcare for others working it, grocery shopping, making signs etc. We've also done quite well at supporting it financially ;). Carter looooves the candy!
Here's what could definitely perk up my weekend! A giveaway from October Afternoon. I am a HUGE fan of their products, (hoping to hit up the LSS this weekend to get some new Cherry Hill!). They have a wonderful new travel line out, which of course I need! Check it out! Link up your blog and get a chance to win!
Here's a little October Afternoon love for you! Some of my recent LO's made with their product!
This is my faaaaavorite line from them. I adore the little monsters. I am hoarding this paper like crazy. It's perfect to scrap the antics of one little monster who lives here. I NEEED the stamps that go with this line, but sadly I can't find them anywhere. A RAK to anyone who finds them online at a good price! ;)
I think I posted this one on here before. I love it though, so you get a 2nd look! Our new home on moving day last October.
This one is an older layout. This is the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas - as seen from our room across the street at the Paris Hotel. It was a pretty sweet view. (and the photo wasn't half bad considering I took it out the window at night!)


awesome los and the photo is great!!
ReplyDeletelove all that october afternoon :)
I so love October Afternoon! Nice LOs!
ReplyDelete