Monday, June 15, 2009

Takin' It Easy...

I took Carter to the doctors this morning since he was feeling ill most of the weekend. He had a fever, but overall I just figured it was a bad cold and they'd send us home with instructions to rest up. Nope, poor guy was suffering with a double ear infection and a case of Bronchitis! Good thing is, looks like he's not infectious (anymore...I am hoping to ward off the illness myself).

This photo is another of my favorites from the picnic last week. He and his friend Andy were lounging in Andy and his sisters' chairs. I turned my back for a minute, and he really took the "lounging" to a whole new level!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh i totally didnt know you had a blog!!!! poor wee man i hope you got something and its starting to take effect!!

    it is a great picture but he is so cute any picture would be great!!

    ps my computer wont let me sign in, its Jemma x

    ReplyDelete