Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Especially to my own Dad, and to my DH Steve - the best daddies in the world! :)

Here's a photo of Carter and Daddy together. Carter made Father and son matching tees with paint and stamps. It was messy, but they turned out cute! Steve's says "World's Best Dad" and Carter's "World's Best Son". He also gave Steve the new ballcap he's sporting. Here's a closeup of Carter's handiwork!
I got Steve a "Magic Bullet", which he has been wanting to muck around with for several years! ;) I have been promised a margarita made with it tonight! Yum! Whether that's a good idea or not remains to be seen. Steve's back is still super sore since he hurt it Friday, so he's on Vicodin and Valium for the pain. I've caught Carter's cold and am hyped up on cold meds. Wish us a speedy return to good health! :)

1 comment: