He didn't even look back walking into the classroom - just ran up and starting painting. I couldn't even get a kiss out of him!
The mommies (and poor Noah who wasn't quite old enough to go to school yet) decided to celebrate their first day with brunch and shopping on Burlingame Avenue. Here we are at Crepevine. Susannah, Noah, Tami, and Gina.
I went back at noon for Carter, and was sad to hear that I was missed after all! He apparently spent a good 20minutes crying for me. Once the water table came out he forgot all his woes and actually wasn't all that excited for me to come back! LOLI wondered how things would go this morning when I dropped him off for the second day (he goes T/W/Th 9-12). It was a smooth dropoff with no tears....so we'll see how he did at noon!


No comments:
Post a Comment