Sunday, June 21, 2009

An update for Nancy...

I see your comments about the Magic Bullet. Sad sad story! :(

We opened it up this afternoon, and took a look. It obviously had been used - and not just used, used to chop garlic, and then not properly cleaned. YUCK! So, off to return it to Costco we went. Returned it just fine, but saw the line and decided to come back another day to get a new one!

So...we haven't tried it out yet. I am feeling a bit guilty since it was Steve's big gift and he was excited to try it out. Who would have known!!

....and a note to all my blog readers. I'm about 50 visits away from 500 visitors!! Awesome! Remember I'm giving away a RAK to celebrate the 500th visitor. Unless you leave comments though, I won't know who you are! I love comments, so why don't you leave me one!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. If I end up buying one at LD i'll let you know how it is. But I think I might hold off...I've probably spent enough money this month. :)

    ReplyDelete