Saturday, June 5, 2010

Long time no Blog...

Sorry, long time no blog...life has been busy. Nothing special, just a fast pace with activities etc.

I also must say (to my fellow blogger users) I HATE this new upload for photos. I don't want to see my photos show up in HTML. I want to see the photo show up like they used to. Anyone solve this? Am I missing something? It's hard to blog when you don't know what photo you're talking about...GRRR

So...on with it!
Here's a new LO I created exclusively for WeScrap. Every Saturday we debut a new sketch. This week was my week to design with a sketch by Tara. Loved the sketch, and I'm pretty happy with how the LO turned out. I'm even happier that Tara called it "freakishly awesome" and should be submitted. I {heart} nice comments! Thanks Tara!

No comments:

Post a Comment