Tonight we took Carter to see Toy Story 3. He was really waiting for this one, and has been begging to go all week. This was his first REAL movie. He's been to a few cheap $1 ones at Tanforan, but this was out first family outing to the theatre. We got popcorn (well, Carter and Steve did...sigh), and Daddy even got an Icee to share as a special treat. The movie was great - although I was a little surprised at how many scary parts there were for kids. Had I known, we might have waited for DVD, but I think Carter enjoyed it anyways. I cried at the end! LOL





At home afterwards, he was tired - so he got on his Buzz pjs and grabbed Woody andWheezy.Sadly Wheezy the penguin never made an apperance in the film. He did get a mention, but wasn't seen. You may remember that a stuff Wheezy was Carter's #1 requested gift from Santa last Christmas!
Carter also threw out his best "To Infinity and BEYOND pose!"
Now I'm sure to be hounded daily about all the new things he NEEDS for his "Woody" bday party next month. LOL
Oh wow! Sounds like a great trip out and a great film (I'll wait for the DVD - for my great nephew and niece you understand.(Not))
ReplyDeleteLove Carter's "To infinity and beyond" pose.
Sue xx
Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteI love Wheezy!
Can't wait to take Reese . . . was hoping it would be her first real real movie.