Berkeley sure is lucky she's cute...because she had a BAD week this week. Here is one of the things she's in the doghouse (um, cathouse? LOL) about. My brand new shower curtain...yup, those are bite marks. GRRR!
Oh dear! I'd like to say get a puppy but they do similar things..DS had holes in all his t-shirts. Sue xx p.s. but they're still lovable aren't they?!!
eeek, really cute shower curtain but eek, when hamish was about 6 months old and about two weeks before our wedding he ate my wedding shoes!!! oh yeah you can imagine how angry i was!!
rrrr that little thing! I am sure she was having fun tho...atleast it looks like it! What a pain esp. since it is BRAND NEW! sorry :(
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I'd like to say get a puppy but they do similar things..DS had holes in all his t-shirts.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
p.s. but they're still lovable aren't they?!!
eeek, really cute shower curtain but eek, when hamish was about 6 months old and about two weeks before our wedding he ate my wedding shoes!!! oh yeah you can imagine how angry i was!!
ReplyDelete