Monday, June 14, 2010

An oldie but a goodie...

This is one of my favorite layouts of all time. I actually scrapbooked it about 2 years ago...and it's made from one of my favorite paper lines of all time: Noteworthy by Making Memories. I am so obsessed with the design and colors of these papers, I honestly can't bring myself to use the last teeny bit I have left in my stash!

I used this layout as a challenge over at WeScrap this week. The challenge is to use different shapes on your layout. If you complete this challenge, be sure to come join us and enter the contest - you could win a PRIZE!



Side note...look at this pic of my mini C! So small! He was a late crawler. He didn't start until he was almost 10months. He was partially big and partially lazy! LOL. As a mom, I didn't mind! He's our only baby, so I was happy to keep him that way! This pic is of him doing what we called his "stealth crawl". He used his elbows to navigate his way rather than actually exert the effort to really crawl. Of course it was only a few short weeks before he was RACING on all 4's determinded to get to the world's most precious resource before Mommy stopped him...CAT FOOD.

1 comment: