Tuesday, June 8, 2010

70th Annual Posy Parade!

Carter and I marched (well, Carter rode in the wagon) at San Bruno's Posy Parade today. I helped design and build the float for the Mother's Club - and the float won first place in it's division! Woohoo!

Carter and I also decorated the wagon with flowers and vines, and a hula skirt from the dollar store to look like grass. I was really suprised to be handed a ticket saying we won SECOND place for our decorating! We even got a trophy!




As we walked the parade, they video it for TV. They stopped us as we walked by, and the commentator tried to do a little interview with Sean and Carter. Sean froze, and Carter looked dazed! LOL. He finally got a nod out of Carter after asking if he was having fun. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous wagon Victoria! Well done the pair of you.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! glad you got the pictures, you guys did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete