Here he is bursting with excitement outside the HP Pavilion in SJ.
Finally got him to calm down enough to take a photo of his Wiggle-fied outfit (thanks for the loaners Michelle - he loves them!)
In his seat ready for the show to start
This one just makes me laugh "Mommmm...stop taking my photo!!"
...and the follow-up. Yes, I'll smile for the camera. CHEESE.
Can you tell we were bored waiting for the show to start? I snapped this pic of Steve checking his work email and finding out some interesting news (more on that in a few weeks if it all pans out).
The set before the show!
It finally started! :)
The long anticipated BIG RED CAR! (I was singing this song allll last night...grrr)
WAKE UP JEFF!
Oooh...sparkly!
Carter dancing during the show!
Ooops...techincal mishap! :)
The big finale!
All in all it was a good day. We enjoyed the concert, and had dinner after at the Cheesecake Factory. YUM! I need someone to go back with me in August. They're debuting a new kind...Red Velvet Cheesecake. It's gotta be good!Steve and Carter even indulged me in checking out the LSS there...actually two of them. Yay! I was especially pleased to find the brand new Cosmo Cricket releases just freshly put out at one of them. Pretty good considering CHA hasn't even happened yet!


Looks like C. had plenty of fun! Great photos too V.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. Steve looks kinda sad though.
ReplyDeleteLove those pics, Carter is too CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time! :D