Friday, July 3, 2009

A Page In Time Reveal!

July is my first month designing for A Page In Time Scrapbook Kits...and how I love these kits! You actually get three different kits! This month we were designing with two lines from Bo Bunny - Calypso, and Mango Luau. The third kit is made up of the new travel line from Making Memories. All of these are perfect for those summer vacation and travel pages!

Here's a little teaser of what I did with the kits - I'll post the layouts soon!

Here's a little box I made with Calypso. Perfect for wrapping up gift cards!
A luggage tag made with MM - I always love to personalize my luggage a bit so I can find it easier in the pile at the airport!
and lastly, I love this little card. The stamp on the front is from Cat's Life Press...and a new favorite of mine!
You can pick up your own kits here: http://www.apageintimescrapbook.com/index.html
Check back soon to see some layouts I've made with these two lines. Mid-month I'll be showing off a layout made with the Mango Luau as well as giving a little tutorial!
Happy Friday! Long weekend for us!

2 comments: