Carter being extra patriotic!
We went to Pacifica for the afternoon, and played at Frontierland park and celebrated!
Carter and Sean (with another girl who was also riding) looooved the Tire swing!
I think Sean is thinking "Hey, your mouth is full of my bananas!" (and um, it was)
Steve and Carter with Kevin, Tatiana, and Sean. We had a makeshift picnic on the lawn.The highlight of our 4th was definitely the chance to see "Wicked". It's been playing in SF for most of the year, and I've been dying to go. The tickets, however, were a bit spendy for our budget. So, I didn't whine too much about seeing it (we saw it in Toronto in 2005).
The lack of whining didn't stop me from telling people I wished I could go though! ((blush)) LOL.
My friend Tatiana emailed me and said a friend who worked for the show could get us tickets! WOOT! I am eternally grateful to both Tatiana and Patrick!
The next hurdle was a babysitter, but Neil and Denise stepped up and offered to look after Carter on a national holiday no less. I am equally grateful to them!
The show was great! Loved it!! The highlight though was the personal backstage tour that Patrick gave us after the show. We got to see all the ins and outs of the show. So fun!!!
Here is Steve and I with the Wizard!







I am so jealous of all the amazing things you get to do!! It looks like you had a fantastic day!
ReplyDeleteJill
Oh you are so Lucky!! That is a great way to spend any day!! Glad you got to go.
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!! Sooooo jealous!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe you bought American shirts for C and R. Where's your Canadian pride!?!
looks like you guys had a great day but it looks like daddy may have had more fun on the swing than carter!!!!
ReplyDelete