I never did, but Carter does...I thought I better write this down before I forget the silliness (and cuteness!) of it all.
Carter's imaginary friend is named Uncle Packi. If you ask him about Uncle Packi (and yes, it ALWAYS has to be UNCLE Packi) he will tell you that he's a "pickle man", and he lives in a tree. By the way...a little anecdote about Uncle Packi - his best friend is "Pinky". Pinky is a blue egg. Go figure! Together the two of them have great adventures!



So cute!
ReplyDeleteI never had an imaginary friend- but I really wanted one. I remember trying to create one, but I didn't believe in it, so that went by the wayside pretty fast...
That is too cute! Can i borrow pinky? I need a new friend ;)
ReplyDeleteSoooo CUTE!!! What creative names and living in a tree--precious!! I wonder if imaginary friends are more common in only children. My sister never left me alone long enough for me to come up with an imaginary friend. Kid was always in my face. :-)
ReplyDelete--Leslie
I've heard about this Uncle Packi. :) Not about Pinky though. He must get it from Dad...and I thought Lars Leese and Oker Doker were weird. :)
ReplyDelete