"Everyone's Hero" was playing. I'd never heard of it, but it was a cute animated movie about a talking baseball and a little kid who wasn't very good at baseball. It was good!
We went with Brooke and Bernard, and I think all the mommies were pleasantly pleased (shocked?!) that all three kids sat happily through the movie and watched it. Here are Carter and Brooke in their seats.
and here is Bernard, Carter, and Brooke outside the theatre after the show!
I think we might go again next week - they are playing Alvin and the Chipmunks. :)


Glad that Carter's first movie experience went so well. He must have been in awe of the huge screen!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesoem thing for the theatre to do. We have movies for mommies here but once your child is out of the stroller you are no longer welcome to come back.
ReplyDeleteLooks like Carter had a blast with his friends.